Harry Wong is a Belmont chiropractor who serves Belmont and the surrounding communities in CA.
Dr. Harry Wong is the clinical director of Full Motion Chiropractic and brings with him over 30 years expereince in the field of chiropractic and alternative medicine.
He has been director of chiropractic and medical centers in the bay area. He is a Diplomate with the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Dr. Wong has authored several publications for his field including "Spinal Motion Analysis on X-ray," and "Instrument Adjusting Technique." He is also the host of two television shows; "Life Matters with Dr. Wong," and "Better Health Through Chiropractic." Dr. Wong is also one of the nations top experts on detoxification. Dr Wong has extensive post graduate studies in nutrition, radiology, neurology, sports injuries, biophysics, whiplash and work injuries. He is also one of the few certified in the use of Diagnostic Ultrasound to diagnose complicated and difficult back and neck cases. Having been on over 500 radio shows, Dr. Wong continues to educate patients on health.
- A.A. General Education-S.F. Community Coll.
- A.S. Aircraft technologies S.F. Community Coll.
- B.A. Psychology San Francisco State University
- D.C. Doctor of Chiropractic 1981 Palmer College of Chiropractic-West Diplomate, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- "Spinal Motion Analysis on X-ray"
- "Instrument Adjusting technique"
1982 to 2012 Belmont, CA
DIRECTOR OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE: Active Life Medical Center 1997 to 2009
POST GRADUATE AND ADVANCED STUDIES:
- Management of work related injuries:
- Whiplash and Personal Injuries
- Chiropractic Biophysics-Advanced Techniques
- Pettibone Biomechanics
- Sports Related Injuries Clinical Nutrition Radiology Neurology
- National guest on over 400 radio shows on Toxins in the Environment
- Host of the weekly cable TV series: Life Matters with Dr. Wong
- Host of the podcast: New Civilization Podcast
- Past host of the TV show -- "Feeling Good with Dr. Harry Wong"
- Past host of the daily radio show "Ask Dr. Wong"
- Community educator on topics of Nutrition, Stress, Back Injuries, Back Care, Longevity, and Healthy Living
- Speaker for the National Safety Council-past
- Guest lectured for other groups: Stanford University, Atherton Industries,National Federation of Swim Team Coaches, Los Lomas Dance Group City of San Jose Engineering Dept.,Rotary of Redwood City, Kawinas of Redwood City Kawians of San Carlos, La Petit Baleen Swim School, L&H Moving Co., Menlo Park Fire Department, Toys R Us Department Store, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College and more.
- Featured in "Who's Who of California"
- International Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Assn of California
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research